It’s no secret that I adore easy to prepare recipes and my Keto Chicken Bacon Casserole is my new favorite recipe that I make again and again.
I love to use leftover chicken and frozen broccoli in the recipe so I can stir this up and have it in the oven in minutes.
And another time-saving tip is to prepare a batch (or several) of ranch dressing in advance. So, when I’m ready to cook, I just pull it out of the refrigerator and pour it on the dish.
Really, it would be hard to make this dish any easier to prepare than it already is.
Plus, it’s so delicious that I know it will be a hit with your entire family.
Recipe Modifications and Substitutions
This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is absolutely delicious as it is.
However, you might not have all of the ingredients easily available to you. Or you might not care for all of the ingredients and that’s okay!
There are plenty of substitutions and modifications you can make to this recipe, and it’ll still turn out to be absolutely delicious.
- You can use chicken thighs if you are not a fan of chicken breast or just have chicken thighs in your freezer.
- Leftover chicken is great to use for this dish. Leftovers of Keto Lemon Pepper Roast Chicken, 3-Ingredient Crispy Keto Chicken Thighs, and Keto Crockpot Shredded Chicken are perfect to use in this recipe.
- Store-bought rotisserie chicken is a great time saver when you are preparing this recipe. Just be sure to check that the chicken doesn’t have added sugar before purchasing.
- Don’t care for bacon? Just leave it out. The recipe will be just as delicious without it.
- Fresh cauliflower can be used instead of fresh broccoli.
- Don’t have fresh broccoli or it’s not available to you? Frozen broccoli works great. Simply defrost it according to the package instructions and drain well before adding it to the casserole dish.
- And frozen cauliflower florets work great, too. You can use fresh or frozen riced cauliflower as well but be sure to use unseasoned riced cauliflower.
More Chicken Casserole Recipes To Try
And if you want even more chicken casserole recipes to cook for your family, you are in luck because I have quite a few other recipes for you to try.
Keto Chicken Cauliflower Casserole Recipe is a delicious recipe that you will keep in your regular meal rotation.
But if you want a twist on traditional casseroles, my Keto Jalapeno Chicken Casserole Recipe is perfect if you want a bit of a spicy kick to your meals.
And if you cannot get enough of spicy casseroles, be sure to make my Keto Cauliflower Buffalo Chicken Bake Recipe as well.
If you have extra bacon in your refrigerator, then you should try my Keto Chicken and Bacon Casserole with Thyme.
And mushroom lovers must try my Keto Chicken Mushroom Broccoli Bake Recipe,
Keto Creamy Chicken and Eggplant Casserole Recipe is a great way to try your hand with eggplant if you’ve never cooked with it before.
If you have extra cauliflower “rice” in your freezer, then be sure to make my Keto Chinese Chicken Cauliflower Rice Casserole for a delicious twist to plain cauliflower “rice.”
But if you want another super easy casserole recipe, my 3-Ingredient Keto Chicken Bake Recipe is one that you have to try.
And if you want even more Keto chicken recipes, here are 34 Keto chicken thigh recipes packed with flavor.
- 4 chicken breasts (1.8 lb or 800 g), cooked and chopped
- 4 slices of bacon (4 oz or 112 g), cooked
- 1 head broccoli (1 lb or 450 g), cut into small florets and steamed
- 1 Tablespoon (1 g) chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Avocado oil or coconut oil, to grease a casserole dish
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons (2 g) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Grease a casserole dish with avocado oil or coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar together in a jar or bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk and vinegar mixture with the remaining dressing ingredients until emulsified. (Alternatively, whisk in a bowl until completely combined.)
- Add the chopped chicken breast, steamed broccoli, 3 chopped slices of bacon, and fresh parsley or cilantro to the casserole dish.
- Add the ranch dressing to the casserole dish and mix well to combine. Chop the remaining slice of bacon and sprinkle on top.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve the dish by itself or with your favorite Keto side dish.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 6 g
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 814
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 63 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 54 g