My family LOVES my Carnivore Pizza Crust! I have been making a bunch of extra carnivore crusts and mixing up the toppings. Today’s pizza toppings is Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
If you love Buffalo Chicken Wings, you are going to want to make this keto pizza! I’m not a huge fan of spicy foods, but this pizza was delicious!
If you are from Wisconin like me, you know that our summers are so lovely but way too short! I would much rather be outside riding bike with my boys than inside making my own Buffalo Sauce for my Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza! That is why I LOVE Primal Kitchen! Primal Kitchen products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious!
Primal Kitchen products do not contain any harmful oils nor sugar! I love that I can easily open a jar and use it to make my keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza in an instant! I use their sauces quite often to help save time so I can still enjoy a healthy keto meal yet enjoy the outdoors!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
Click HERE to get Primal Kitchen Products!
Kai and I wanted to show you just how EASY it is to make this delicious Buffalo Chicken Pizza so we made a YouTube video!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- If you have a pizza stone, place it into the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.To make the chicken, season the breast on all sides with garlic salt. Place a trivet into a 6 quart Instant Pot. Add the broth or water into the bottom. Place the chicken onto the trivet. Seal and press Manual for 6 minutes. Once finished, allow to Naturally release for 10 minutes then release the rest of the pressure. Remove the breast from the Instant Pot and cut into ¼ inch cubes. Set aside.
- While the chicken cooks, make the crust. Place the mozzarella and the butter in a heat safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is entirely melted. Stir well.
- Add the powdered pork rinds, egg and salt and using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Put the dough on the greased piece of parchment paper on a flat baking sheet and pat out with your hands to make a large round circle.
- If you are using a pizza stone, transfer the pizza on the parchment and slide it onto to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza from the baking sheet onto the stone. Bake for 5 minutes or until the crust starts to get a little golden.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread the ½ of the Buffalo sauce all over the top of the crust. Place rest of the sauce into a medium bowl and toss the cooked chicken into it. Top the pizza with the coated chicken, cheeses, and slices of onion if desired.
- Place back into the oven and bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
644 calories, 49g fat, 52g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fiber
“Hi all! I’ve been strict Emmerich Keto since January 1st and I’ve had incredible success. I have lost 50+ lbs and balanced my PCOS afflicted hormones. So much so that after 2 long years of trying to conceive my husband and I are now expecting a baby! Something we truly were beginning to believe was not possible for us.” – Kathleen
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Click HERE to check out my NEW Keto Packages!