- 1 lb (450 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup (56 g) of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of cayenne pepper powder
- Salt, to taste
- 3 eggs (168 g), beaten
- ½ cup (32 g) of unsweetened coconut flakes
- Oil, for frying
- Keep the coconut flour with the seasoning, coconut flakes, and beaten eggs in separate bowls each.
- Dip and roll in the shrimps (one by one) into the coconut flour mixture, shake off the excess flour, dip in the eggs and then roll in last to the unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Heat one cup of oil and fry the shrimp for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve in a shallow dish with absorbing paper and serve with hot mayo (mayo with cayenne seasoning).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per-serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 31 g
#Keto #CrispedUp #Coconut #Shrimp