SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans is a Comprehensive WooCommerce Payment Plan Plugin using which you can configure different Payment Plans like Deposits with Balance Payment, Fixed Amount Installments, Variable Amount Installments, Down Payments with Installments etc in your WooCommerce Shop. Email Reminders(based on set up) will be sent when a Payment is due and all Payments can be made manually by the customers. Also Automatic Payment Charging using Stripe is supported.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Deposits, Installments and Payment Plans Plugin
- Automatic Payment Charging using Stripe-Credit Card(requires WooCommerce Stripe plugin)
- Automatic Payment Charging using SUMO Payment Plans – PayPal Reference Transactions Payment Method (comes inbuilt with the plugin)
- Manual Payments using any WooCommerce supported payment methods
- Deposit Amount can be Predefined/User Defined
- Book Any Product by Paying a Deposit Amount
- Force Users to Pay a Deposit Amount
- Time to Pay Balance Amount can be Configured
- Balance Payment Due date can be set After Specific Number of Days of Deposit/set a Specific Due Date
- Products can be Purchased in Installments
- Multiple Payment Plans can be Configured
- Installment Amount can be Fixed Amount/Variable Amount
- Purchase Products by Paying Down Payment and the Remaining Amount in Installments
- Interest can be Charged for Installment Payments
- Due Date of each installment can be set as After Specific Number of Days of Previous Installment Payment/set a Specific Due Date
- Installment Due Date Synchronization
- Option to Charge Shipping Cost during Initial Payment/Final Payment(works if only one Deposit/Payment Plan product is in cart)
- Order PaymentPlan for Non-Payment Plan products
- Option to Hide Specific Payment Gateways when SUMO Payment Plan Product is in Cart
- Payment Reminder Emails
- Overdue Period Can be Set
- Multiple Overdue Reminder Emails can be sent
- Allow Users to Pay Multiple/All Installments at Once
- Force Users to Purchase using Deposit/Payment Plans
- Deposit/Payment Plan Price can be Calculated from Regular Price/Sale Price of the products
- For Downloadable Products, grant download access after Initial Payment/Final Payment
- Deposit/Payment Plan can be Scheduled
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Compatible with WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart(requires WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Affiliates (Requires SUMO Affiliates Plugin)
- Works with SUMO Memberships (Requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
Please note that Order PaymentPlan doesn’t work with SUMO Payment Plans – PayPal Reference Transactions payment method
Use Case Scenarios
SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Affiliates – WooCommerce Affiliate System
3. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
4. SUMO WooCommerce Pre-Orders
5. SUMO Affiliates Pro – WordPress Affiliate Plugin
How to Install SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans?
1. Download the latest version file (sumopaymentplans.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumopaymentplans.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumopaymentplans.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumopaymentplans.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.