Organize content like posts, pages or WooCommerce products in category folders. Mass content management made easy!
Organize content like posts, pages or WooCommerce products and all custom post types in category folders. It’s basically a file manager like Windows Explorer or Mac Finder, but for your content in WordPress. Mass content management made easy with Real Category Management!
Real Category Management allows you to organize all your WordPress categories within the overview table of each content type – easily and flexibly. Use your mouse to drag and drop your posts into categories. Create, name, delete or rearrange your categories. It works seamlessly with any custom post type. Just install this plugin, and it will work with posts, pages, WooCommerce products, LearnPress content, bbPress forums and much more.
- WordPress 5.x / Gutenberg ready
- Manage content in folders that visualized your categories etc.
- Full control over your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete)
- Sort folders by drag & drop and create a custom order
- Quickly navigate through the folders with folder quick search
- Organize content by drag & drop without the need to edit every post
- Existing WordPress hierarchical taxonomies are used to show the folder three
- Custom post types like WooCommerce products, LearnPress content ore bbPress forums are supported (in PRO version)
- Support for WooCommerce products and product attributes
- Page change in pagination without reloading the whole page in your WordPress backend
- Works great on touch devices
- Translated into several languages
- Compatible with plugins that uses WordPress custom post types
- Supports WordPress Multisite
- GPDR/DSGVO: The plugin does not collect personal data without your consent!
Everyone starts their WordPress website from scratch. But over time, the content on a website can grow significantly. Especially with (WooCommerce) stores, (LearnPress) learning content or (bbPress) forums, hundreds or even thousands of entries quickly accumulate in your content management system.
You can lose the overview quickly or invest a lot of time digging through the content using filters. It would be easier if you could intuitively organize the content into folders. Just like you are used to from your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder for files. This is exactly what category folders of Real Category Management enable you to do. Managing content in folders is a better form of content management than clicking through long lists!
Real Category Management extends the functionality of standard WordPress custom post types and taxonomies. Custom post types – e.g. pages, WooCommerce products, or testimonials – are used by hundreds of WordPress plugins to manage new types of content in WordPress. Each of these contents can be efficiently managed with the folder tree of Real Category Management. Taxonomies – by default there are categories for posts – on the other hand, are the way to group content. We take these groups and visualize them as (hierarchically structured) folders to clearly display your content in folders.
That allows you to keep track of hundreds of articles in the online store, various lessons in your learning platform or thousands of threads in your forum at any time and to organize content efficiently!
Real Category Management is a modern and high quality plugins. But we try our best to
ensure backwards compatibility
so you can use it even if your setup is not the latest.
- PHP Version: 7.2 or newer
- WordPress Version: 5.2 or newer
- Database Version: MySQL 5.7 or newer or MariaDB 10.3 or newer
- Browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari (latest versions)
We update Real Category Management regularly. Not only do we fix bugs, we also add new
features. All updates are
included and free. Read about our latest updates!
Navigate to the complete release notes here.