Substances for the egg wraps (to make 1 wrap):
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of cold water
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) avocado oil, to prepare dinner with
Substances for the salsa:
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt, to flavor
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, finely diced for garnish
Ingredients for the pulled pork:
- 2 Tablespoons sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 4 lbs pork shoulder or butt (bone-in or out)
Guidance on how to make the egg wraps:
- Whisk the eggs with the drinking water well.
- Include the oil to a flat frying pan on medium heat and make guaranteed the oil coats the pan very well.
- Include the egg mixture into the frying pan and by moving the pan, make sure the egg mixture is dispersed evenly during the pan.
- Cook with no flipping for 5 minutes until the egg cooks and types a flat pancake.
- Carefully slide the egg wrap out of the frying pan and onto a big plate.
Directions on how to make the salsa:
- Toss all the salsa components together and year with salt, to taste.
Guidelines on how to make the pulled pork recipe:
- Set all the dry components into a tiny bowl and mix perfectly. Rub the mixture all around the pork shoulder or pork butt. Area into your gradual cooker and prepare dinner on very low heat for 8 several hours.
- Enable cool and shred applying two forks in the sluggish cooker pot to combine with the juices and flavors.
- Position the meat onto the egg wraps and prime with your salsa and any other toppings you want.
All dietary info are approximated and dependent on for each serving amounts.
Internet Carbs for every serving: 2 g
- Energy: 603
- Sugar: 1 g
- Body fat: 41 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 52 g
#Keto #Pulled #Pork #Egg #Wraps #Effortless #Salsa