- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 1/2 lb (225 g) shredded pork (or pork tenderloin, sliced slender)
- 1/2 eco-friendly bell pepper (2 oz or 60 g), sliced
- 1/2 purple bell pepper (2 oz or 60 g), sliced
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), sliced
- 1/3 cup (40 g) cashews
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) clean ginger, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Chinese chili oil (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-totally free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- Salt, to flavor
- Area the avocado oil into a frying pan and cook dinner the pork (if it’s not already cooked).
- Then insert in the sliced pepper, onion, and cashews.
- Saute till the pork is completely cooked. Then incorporate in the ginger, garlic, chili oil, sesame oil, tamari sauce, and salt to flavor.
All nutritional facts are estimated and based on for each serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 12 g
- Calories: 403
- Sugar: 4 g
- Extra fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 28 g
#Keto #Pork #Cashew #Stir #Fry