- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, to cook dinner the pork with
- 1 lb (450 g) pork boneless shoulder, butt, or loin, cubed
- 4 cups (1 L) of bone broth
- 1 head of cabbage (1.5 lb or 700 g), diced
- 1/2 medium onion (2 oz or 55 g), diced
- 1 Tablespoon new ginger (5 g), diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Salt, to style
- Incorporate coconut oil to a big pot and turn the heat to superior. Include in the cubed pork and onions and saute till frivolously browned.
- Add in the bone broth along with the cabbage, ginger, and garlic.
- Simmer for 90 minutes right until the meat is tender.
- Insert in apple cider vinegar and salt, to style.
All dietary details are approximated and dependent on for every serving quantities.
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fats: 22 g
- Carbs: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 22 g
#Effortless #OnePot #Keto #Pork #Cabbage #Stew