- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil, divided, to cook with
- 1/2 lb (225 g) pork tenderloin, reduce into compact strips or diced into modest cubes
- 3 medium eggs, whisked
- 1/2 carrot (1 oz or 25 g), diced
- 1/4 onion (1 oz or 28 g), diced
- 5 napa cabbage leaves, chopped into slender strips
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) gluten free of charge tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to flavor
- 1/4 cup scallions (for garnish)
- lettuce leaves to serve in (optional)
- Incorporate 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a frying pan on medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs with a little bit of salt to taste it.
- Increase the whisked eggs into the frying pan and prepare dinner into a pancake. Flip the pancake when it is additional solid. The moment cooked, reduce up the egg into small squares.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to the frying pan and saute the pork until eventually cooked.
- Then include in the relaxation of the elements (which includes the diced eggs).
- Include supplemental salt and pepper, to flavor.
- Sprinkle the scallions on leading for garnish and provide in lettuce cups or by by itself.
All dietary info are estimated and centered on for every serving quantities.
- Energy: 335
- Sugar: 1 g
- Extra fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g
#Keto #Shu #Pork