- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (30 g), to cook dinner with
- 1 lb (450 g) shredded pork (cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) cajun seasoning
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), sliced
- 1/2 carrot (1 oz or 25 g), shredded
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 environmentally friendly onion (5 g), diced
- Salt, to flavor
- Incorporate the coconut oil to a significant frying pan and saute the onions and carrots right until the onions change translucent.
- Then increase in the pork and Cajun seasoning and saute on large heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Increase minced garlic and diced environmentally friendly onions and cook dinner for 1-2 additional minutes.
- Year with salt, to style.
All dietary data are believed and centered on for each serving amounts.
- Energy: 274
- Sugar: 1 g
- Extra fat: 18 g
- Carbs: 2 g
- Fiber: g
- Protein: 25 g
#Keto #Cajun #Pork #Sauté #Onions #Carrots