- 1 lb pork tenderloin, slice into smaller cubes (approx. 1/2-inch width)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning (or other seasoning of your alternative)
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Equipement: 10-15 bamboo skewers, 4-inch size
- Just before utilizing the bamboo skewers, soak them in place temperature water for at the very least 2-3 hours.
- To make the marinade, mix together the olive oil, seasoning, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a ziplock bag. Position the pork cubes into the bag, seal it, shake it up, and retailer in the fridge right away or, if you’re in a rush, for at minimum 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C).
- Drip off the marinade ahead of positioning the meat on to the skewers, then pack the slices tight onto the skewers.
- Position your skewers into the oven (put a pan under them to capture any drippings).
- Prepare dinner for 15 minutes and then switch the skewers more than and prepare dinner for yet another 5 minutes (test the pork is thoroughly cooked with interior temperature of at least 145 F).
All nutritional information are estimated and based mostly on for every serving amounts.
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 0g
- Body fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 24g
#Mouth watering #Keto #Pork #Tenderloin #Skewers