I employed to appreciate possessing my donut(s) in the weekend for breakfast. But now I can’t get around these. They taste to good and only have 2g web carbs for every donut!
This article may perhaps contain affiliate backlinks, which aids hold this content material cost-free. (full disclosure)
This recipe will take about 5 minutes to get ready and 22-25 minutes to cook. You will have 8 donuts.
Diet for each part (1 donut):
Energy: 152 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.7 g | Fiber: 1.8g | Net Carbs: 1.9g |Protein: 5.3 g | Fat: 18 g
for the donuts
for the chocolate glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a donut pan.
- In a large bowl include all the dry substances: almond flour, granulated erythritol, baking powder, psyllium husk and Himalayan salt. Mix almost everything perfectly and established apart.
- In a seperate bowl increase all the wet elements: melted butter, unsweetened almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Combine anything very well with a whisk.
- Include the wet mixture to the dry components and mix all the things alongside one another with a spatula until eventually you have a easy batter.
- Set the batter in a piping bag, slash of the tip and fill up the doughnut pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 22-25 minutes until eventually they are golden brown.
- Choose the pan out of the oven and enable cool until finally you can acquire the doughnuts conveniently out of the pan.
For the glazing:
- In a smaller bowl, incorporate the melted coconut oil (or butter) and add the cacao powder, erythritol and stevia.
- Blend every thing alongside one another right up until you have a easy regularity.
- Just take a donut and dip it in the glazing. Repeat with the remaining donuts.
For our Dutch talking lovers:
#KETO #CHOCOLATE #GLAZED #DONUTS #Keto #Fam #Lifestyle