I’ll be truthful with you – I adore leftovers. I adore leftovers so much that I will cook additional just to have leftovers!
Even so, what I never adore is when I have just a number of odds and ends leftover that isn’t adequate to make a full food.
That’s why I developed this recipe for “Leftovers” Egg Bake. It is the ideal way to use those tiny bits of meat and vegetables that might be in your fridge ideal now.
Just use regardless of what you have in your fridge, and the recipe will be delicious.
How To Modify the Recipe
This “Leftovers” Egg Bake recipe is tremendous easy to modify due to the fact it employs no matter what leftovers you may have in your hen.
Excess roasted rooster or hamburger patties? Just chop into bite-measurement items and incorporate to the eggs.
Extra handmade or frozen sausage? That would be great to insert. Leftover cauliflower “rice” or roasted greens? Yep, just incorporate them as perfectly.
And if you have a handful of further egg whites immediately after creating my Vintage Keto Eggs Benedict Recipe, you can increase all those to the recipe together with the 10 whisked eggs for a bit of additional protein to your meal.
Below are a couple of other recipe tips that you can test:
Genuinely, just about nearly anything that you have in your refrigerator or freezer can go into the recipe and it will be unquestionably delectable.
And if you never have a sluggish cooker, you can however enjoy the recipe. Just pour almost everything into a greased 9-inch X 13-inch (23 cm X 33 cm) casserole dish and bake at 350 F (177 C) for about 50 minutes right until the eggs are cooked by means of.
Other Egg Recipes to Get pleasure from
And if these strategies are not adequate for you, we have a lot of other egg bake recipes for you to get pleasure from for breakfast, brunch or supper.
And if you want even extra egg recipes, you can check out this connection for just about every Keto egg recipe I’ve at any time created.
- 6 slices of bacon (6 oz or 168 g), diced
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 1 medium bell pepper (4 oz or 120 g), diced (optional)
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 cup (150 g) leftover cooked meat (or 8 slices of ham, diced)
- 1 cup (80 g) leftover greens (or broccoli, chopped smaller)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 398 ml) of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- Salt, and pepper, to taste
- If desired, line the sluggish cooker with aluminum foil or a disposable liner to make thoroughly clean up less complicated.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium-large heat right up until crispy. Clear away the cooked bacon with a slotted spoon and area on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining elements and pour into the slow cooker. Evenly sprinkle the cooked bacon more than the best of the egg combination.
- Area the lid on the gradual cooker and cook dinner on high for 3 hrs and on reduced for 6 to 7 several hours and an internal temperature of 160 F (71 C).
- Cautiously clear away the egg bake from the sluggish cooker and allow rest for 5 minutes in advance of slicing and serving.
All nutritional information are estimated and based mostly on for each serving amounts.
Internet Carbs for each serving: 2 g
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fats: 25 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 14 g
#Keto #Gradual #Cooker #Leftovers #Egg #Bake #Recipe