Wanting for a substitute for mac & cheese that is keto pleasant? Seem no additional, simply because with this recipe, you will have the cheesiest dish you at any time experienced. We’ll substitute the pasta with cauliflower. I know it is not the same, but I guarantee it tastes terrific!
This recipe usually takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to prepare dinner. You will have around 8 portions.
Nourishment for each part:
Calories: 520 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6,5 g | Fiber: 1,5 g | Net Carbs: 5 g |Protein: 15 g | Fat: 46 g
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 cup of large whipping cream
- 7 oz. product cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese + excess to sprinkle on top
- 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 slices of bacon
- Dash of dried or contemporary parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Break up a head of cauliflower into florets and add to boiling drinking water. Cook dinner for about 8 minutes, or right until tender.
- Drain cauliflower in a colander and set apart.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, increase the butter, hefty cream, and cream cheese. Allow it prepare dinner for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, fry the bacon. Really don’t overcook it, since in the oven it will prepare dinner more. When completely ready, set aside.
- Incorporate the cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, nutmeg, paprika powder and garlic powder to the creamy sauce. Allow simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Insert the mozzarella cheese and the cooked cauliflower florets. Blend anything collectively and transfer the mixture to a substantial baking dish.
- Slice the fried bacon in smaller parts, and sprinkle on top jointly with some grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes artwork 350F / 180C until finally the best is golden brown. Sprinkle som parsley on major for garnishing.
For our Dutch talking Keto Lovers:
#KETO #MAC #CHEESE #Keto #Fam #Life